Our Technical Rebuild Department has a combined experience of over 80 years, with concentrated service areas of gear reducer repair, hydraulic/pneumatic repair, roll repair, and other additional mechanical equipment services. Because we are capable of producing our own parts whether it is gears, shafts, couplings, etc….we are able to reduce lead times drastically.
CBM has a clean room that was installed for our customers who require low contamination rebuilds.
Types of rebuilds CBM has performed:
- Gear Boxes
- Lightning Mixers
- Rotary feeders (valves)
- Jack Shafts
- Bark rotors
- Chip feeders
- Coal feeders
Free TDI Offered
Here is an outline of how a rebuild is serviced:
- Photo documentation of arriving part to include disassembly photos.
- All fits checked to OEM specs
Detailed quote givento bring unitto OEM like new condition, quote to include priceof part for comparison.
- Photo documentation of reassembly in CBM clean room (if required).
- Test run and vibration analysis completed
oneach part if required.
- All documentation collected for records and copy given to
- Ship back unit – most
rebuilds4-6 weeks and rush 24hrs service is available if needed.
- Each part comes with a 1 year
CBM Precision Parts
CBM Precision Parts is the industry leader in Large parts machining and fabrication. Call us today and let our team be a problem solver for you.