Home Our Services Technical Rebuild
Our Technical Rebuild Department has a combined experience of over 80 years, with concentrated service areas of gear reducer repair, hydraulic/pneumatic repair, roll repair, and other additional mechanical equipment services. Because we are capable of producing our own parts whether it is gears, shafts, couplings, etc….we are able to reduce lead times drastically.
CBM has a clean room that was installed for our customers who require low contamination rebuilds.
Types of rebuilds CBM has performed:
- Gear Boxes
- Lightning Mixers
- Rotary feeders (valves)
- Hydraulic presses
- Drive shafts
- Jack Shafts
- Bark rotors
- Chip feeders
- Coal feeders
Here is an outline of how a rebuild is serviced:
- Photo documentation of arriving part to include disassembly photos.
- All fits checked to OEM specs
- Detailed quote given to bring unit to OEM like new condition, quote to include price of part for comparison.
- Photo documentation of reassembly in CBM clean room (if required).
- Test run and vibration analysis completed on each part if required.
- All documentation collected for records and copy given to customer.
- Ship back unit – most rebuilds 4-6 weeks and rush 24hrs service is available if needed.
- Each part comes with a 1 year warranty from date of delivery.